Wildwood MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
ARE THERE CERTAIN ADVANTAGES TO HIRING A DEFENSE ATTORNEY?
1. Yes, and the main benefit you derive from hiring an attorney is the peace of mind you’ll receive knowing that your rights and interests are going to be protected. Because if you try and represent yourself, chances are you will end up doing nothing more than pleading guilty (because you don’t realize there is any other alternative).
2. An experienced attorney can usually get the charges reduced to a lesser infraction (so that nothing negative shows up on your record). And in some limited cases, your attorney can get the charges dropped altogether (but this will depend heavily upon the specific facts of your case).
3. And if you retain a law firm that is affordable, these services should be performed at a reasonable rate. For instance, our firm only asks for $450 to defend on most St Louis misdemeanors.
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
WHAT ARE THE DISADVANTAGES TO PLEADING GUILTY?
1. A guilty plea will allow the state to put the charge on your permanent record (and there it will stay forever as a criminal conviction)
2. Your permanent record is accessible by anyone wishing to run a simple background check
3. This can have a demonstrable impact on your chances at getting a decent job (or renting an apartment, or receiving certain government benefits)
WHAT ARE THE MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. A felony charge can only be assessed by the state of Missouri or the federal government; smaller municipalities around St Louis are limited to issuing misdemeanors only
2. Felony charges are reserved for alleged criminal activity that is much more severe in nature
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!