Bankruptcy Lawyer in Clarkson Valley MO
What are the positive impacts of filing a clarkson valley mo bankruptcy?
- It will prevent any further creditor activity that you’ve been dealing with on a daily basis, such as: non-stop phone calls, nasty letters, and threats of legal action
- It will also put a stop to any maneuvers that the creditors have taken by way of the court system, such as: wage garnishments, bank levies, and breach of contract claims
- And above all else, it will give you a chance to rebuild your credit rating over a short period of time
Can you provide a few examples of the types of debts that will be handled?
- Credit cards and medical bills
- Personal loans (from family and friends), signature loans, and payday loans
- Old utility bills, gym memberships, and cell phone bills; overdrawn bank accounts and overdue insurance payments
- All the deficiencies that result from things like automobile repossessions, home foreclosures, and rental contracts
- A St Louis Chapter 13 is described as a repayment plan over the course of three to five years, but a Chapter 7 is finished in about four to five months after filing the petition
- A Ch13 will allow you an opportunity to get caught up on a number of debts that you may currently be having trouble with: overdue mortgage payments, car loans with high interest rates, recent tax debt, and back child support
- A Ch13 will push the interest rate of your car loan down to a more manageable number (around 4-5%) inside the repayment plan; in a Ch7, the interest rate on your vehicle will remain the same contract rate
At The Bankruptcy Company, we want to make sure that you receive the very best bankruptcy services in all of the St Louis area. Our team will get you back on your feet, help to dramatically improve your financial standing, and put you in the best position possible for the future. The attorney fees for a standard St Louis Chapter 7 are $675, and the upfront fees for a St Louis Chapter 13 are $300. But the initial consultation is free of charge!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!