Criminal Defense in Vinita Terrace MO - starting at $450
Here is what will likely happen if you do not hire an attorney to help you with a criminal charge in Vinita Terrace MO:
- You will very likely not have a good understanding of your rights (and therefore unfamiliar with your range of options)
- You will very likely end up pleading guilty to the charge (because most people representing themselves believe that nothing negative will come from it)
- This will in turn allow the state of Missouri to put the charge on your permanent record
- As a result, this criminal conviction will show up on a background check
- This means that a potential employer, landlord, or government agencies will be able to see it (and you will likely be screened out as a candidate for a job, apartment, or benefit)
But if you would rather avoid these consequences, then you should give us a call right away!! We will examine the facts of your case, determine the best defense strategy, and get you the best outcome possible! Sometimes this will result in a dismissal of the charges, other times we can get the charge reduced to a lesser infraction (so that nothing shows up on your record). Either way, it is far better than simply pleading guilty!!
The affordable Vinita Terrace, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. Our goal is to make sure that the charges leveled against you do not stay on your permanent record, and do any lasting damage. And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!