We Fix Branson MO Speeding Tickets!! - $35
Are you aware of what will happen if you do not make sure your Branson, MO traffic ticket is properly fixed?
1. the Dept of Revenue will put “points” on your driving record
2. your car insurance carrier will waste no time bumping up your monthly rates
3. there is a chance you could lose your driving privileges
4. if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
Do you know what an experienced Branson MO speeding ticket lawyer can do to fix the ticket?
1. a decent attorney can work hard to make sure that the ticket gets reduced to a non-moving violation
2. a lawyer can see to it that your automobile insurance rates do not go up
3. a good lawyer can fight to keep points off of your permanent driving record
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Branson, Missouri!
The affordable Branson MO traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $125. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $40. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.